Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mitered Square Blanket Tutorial Rewrite

I've been working on my mitered square sock yarn blanket and have added lots of photos and explained the directions hopefully a bit better.  My original tutorial is still the same, but I have added more directions to the end.  The tutorial can be found here.   You can also find it by clicking the Mitered Square Blanket Tutorial link on my sidebar under Tutorials and Patterns. 

This is what I have done so far.




In order to take more photos for the tutorial, I've started these two scarves.  The Zig-Zag Scarf on the left with the two offset squares is my daughter's idea.  I'm thinking of reworking the other one on the right to look like the Zig-Zag Scarf. 
 

A lot of the yarn in this basket came from trading with friends. 



 I hope you will check out my tutorial.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh!!! LuAnn... Beautiful top:)
    I always love what you are working on...
    (Not have a translator, I have difficulty understanding all)
    Best wishes... Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10