Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Knit Dragon's Tail Scarf Finish

I've finished the Dragon's Tail Scarf that I showed in the previous post.  It can either be worn as a scarf or as a shawl.

This pattern is really easy.  If you are searching for it on Ravelry, it is called

 Drachenschwanz,  and is a free pattern.  The only stitches you need to know to make this scarf are the knit stitch and how to increase.



 


I've really enjoyed making this and am seriously thinking about doing a second one.  I love working with variegated yarn.  I should probably check my yarn stash first??????

 I hope you are finding some time to stitch today.

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. My friend introduced me to this programme last week and I am just so amazed at the work that I did not know was available thank you e
    ver so much.

    ReplyDelete

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10